Warranty – ATD TearScan 300
Effective: January 1, 2019
ATD TearScan 300 WARRANTY DETAILS
- Offered to the original owner. Non-transferrable.
- The initial warranty is a limited warranty and shall be for one (1) year from date of purchase.
- Warranty is limited to factory provided repair parts only. Replacement parts for repaired instruments returned during warranty period include a 90 day warranty.
- ATD may repair or replace defective components at our discretion.
- All repairs performed by ATD during the initial Limited Warranty Period shall be performed at no cost to the initial purchaser. All warranty related shipping costs to ATD shall be the responsibility of the purchaser. All shipping costs from ATD (to purchaser) shall be at ATD’s expense.
- If purchased instrument fails, for any reason, it may be returned to ATD for repair. During any repair period, ATD will provide a “loaner” unit while the original unit is being repaired. If the original unit cannot be repaired, the “loaner” unit will become a replacement unit and shall retain the balance of the initial warranty period.
- Warranty service is offered exclusively through ATD.
- Normal wear and tear, and costs associated with maintenance, and damage caused by improper set-up, accident, misuse, acts of nature, improper maintenance, harsh operating environments or neglect are not covered under this warranty. Any non-factory modifications and unauthorized repairs will also invalidate the warranty and immediately terminate all liability by ATD for the product or damages caused by its use.
- The warranty set forth herein is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by ATD. There are no other warranties, representations or guarantees provided by ATD either expressed or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Warranty is valid with proof of purchase.
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY-CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES DISCLAIMER:
- In no event shall ATD be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages or costs. Delays including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or income, loss of use, downtime, and employee or independent contractor wages, payments, and benefits are not covered under the terms of this warranty.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
- All orders require an $1800 “non-refundable” deposit as all instruments are made to order. Orders may only be cancelled prior to shipping to customer.
WARRANTY SHIPMENT POLICY
- Shipping terms are FCA Birmingham, Alabama, USA. All products shipped to ATD will remain the property of the buyer when they ship. All risk and responsibility for the freight are the buyers upon carrier pick up. All claims are the responsibility of the buyer to file with the carrier.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping expenses associated with a customer refused delivery including, but not limited to, storage, rescheduling and other associated miscellaneous charges. Any additional charges will be directly invoiced to the customer.
- Our goal is your complete satisfaction with our products. All products we manufacture are built to order.
- Non-warranty TearScan 300 returns to the seller must have prior approval from ATD. All non-warranty TearScan 300 returns will be assessed a 20% restocking fee on the unpaid balance. Returns must be received by ATD within 15 days from the issue date of the purchase. Product must be returned in original packaging, in new condition. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges, and the correct re-packing of products when returned to the seller toensure damage does not occur during shipment.
The customer may cancel an order within 24 hours from transmittal of the order confirmation without penalty, provided it is not already in production. Once in production, any cancellation will be assessed a 20% cancellation fee.